I am surprised by the number of people that have asked for gardening advice, and its really sad that so few of us know how to garden so I will be adding some gardening tips for all from time to time.
1. Watch the sun and find a window that has aleast 4-6 hours of sunlight that has a place to put a window sill pot close to the window.
4. Use planting soil or if you use soil from your backyard use some cow or chicken poo to help get it ready for plants
5. Plant seads according to instructions on package, use a spray bottle to apply mist until soil is wet
6. Cover area with plastic to ensure warmth and dampness until leaves are visible
7. Water the plants gently with a spray bottle or a water bulb
1. Prepare the area by using a hoe to break up the soil and a rake to smooth the area out
2. Use potting soil or cow/chicken/rabbit poo.. in both cases mix well with the soil and use sparingly
3. Let the ground settle for 2-4 weeks before planting. Plant according to package instructions and after the last frost for your zone. Zone Maps – http://planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/
4. Gently mist water until soil is wet best way is to purchase a water sprayer with a mist setting
5. Cover area in plastic to ensure warmth and dampness until leaves emerge. Also note the area may need to recovered in plastic if temps get too low
6. Good starting plants for outdoors is much like the ones for indoors
Above all remenber gardening requires attention, patience and relax
Links of Interest